Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is My Life


It's the little things that make you realize just how much your life changes once you become a parent. Take this picture, for example.

I mean, here I am, just wanting to sit down and wipe out some imperial scum in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (a game I would have given up on several times were it not Star Wars) and I notice that someone has added their own personal touch to my entertainment center. I mean, we've got the big TV, Xbox 360 and PS3, as well as the surround sound system and Blu Ray collection, so why not add a single My Little Pony?

I love my daughter. I love that even when she's not here she is influencing my life and constantly reminding me how much better my life is with her around to leave me these little surprises.

It does look kinda cute there, doesn't it?

No comments: