Monday, March 29, 2010

Bad Company 2 Assault and Medic Strategy Guides

I bet you thought I was done with the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 articles, didn't you?

The final two articles in my series of class-specific guides are up now.

If you have ever been told to "have fun storming the castle," then you may want to check out the Guide to the Assault Kit in Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

If hanging back and keeping your teammates alive while showering your foes in a deluge of lead fired from your machine gun sounds more like your style, then you will definitely want to take a look at the Guide to the Medic Kit in Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Hopefully the information in these guides can help you maximize the amount of experience points you earn.

I do not hope, however, that you use them to kick my ass if we ever find ourselves in the same game online.

No comments: