Saturday, March 27, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Unlockables Guides


Currently losing huge amounts of sleep to Battlefield: Bad Company 2. It's just so hard to escape the urge to play...just...one...more...round.

Staying up until three was fun before I had a kid, now I have to pay the price for my arrogance.

But, I digress. I've compiled a few guides to the game, covering all the unlockables for the engineer, medic, assault, and recon kits. Check them out over at Bright Hub:

For those who like to do their killing from a distance or spend their time healing and reviving teammates, there's the Guide to Recon and Medic Kit Unlockables in Bad Company 2

If a more straightforward approach is your style, or if you enjoy spending time repairing and destroying vehicles, check out the Guide to Assault and Engineer Kit Unlockables in Bad Company 2

Or, if you're more of a driver and are curious about the weapons that can be used by all the game's classes, check out my Guide to Vehicle and Universal Kit Unlockables in Bad Company 2

No comments: